Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Once Again Marhaba !

'Shukran' for the honest sharing ,Aju bro.
I am not writing anything this time around, will let a song do the talking .I found it on God Tube.Loved it!



Inspiring short film with music by John Mayer sang by Boyce Avenue.
I loved this song and video when I first saw it.I understand that if we dont say what's in our heart we most certainly have lost that precious chance.This is what I am experiencing currently in my life , Just cant say what I need to say to my loving near & dear ones.

Hopefully this song inspires me and You !
Atleast inspire you all to find some time & share your 'discoveries' in this blog .

1 comment:

Jacob Jose said...

Aju, Nice sharing. We somehow stopping updating this blog. im inspired to write again. Keep writing habibi.