Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Me and Jesus at work

Yesterday morning, I was really troubled with a particular problem at work. I wanted to solve that problem, was trying hard but somehow could not. Suddenly, I received a phone call from Erode. A Jesus Youth program is coming up there and they are planning to publish a booklet. They wanted my testimony for that. I told the person that I am stuck up with a problem in office and that it will be difficult for me to prepare my testimony within a short notice. He wanted it by afternoon. But he kept on pleading and finally, I agreed. But I had no idea how I could find time to do that. I just went back to my work and I prayed "Lord, I know that you want me to write my testimony. But I won't be able to write that peacefully until this issue is solved. So please help me to solve this problem." I knew that my Lord was hearing my prayer. The problem that I was struggling with since the previous day got solved the next moment!!! Praise the Lord!!! I couldn't believe it.. I ran around telling my friends about the Lord's miracle. Some did not believe me, but some really believed. I wrote my testimony and was able to send it to him. Alls well!! The Lord showed me once again that he is with me always....

"Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."(Matthew 6:33).

No comments: